The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & develop relationship with new NPO clients.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Confirm current operations, understand key programs on identified prospects.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with NPO leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS offerings.
- Maintain CRM (Client Relationship Management) Database on the leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Reach out to past CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals. Seek repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
- Develop custom code to implement and maintain the Salesforce/HubSpot configuration, schema, custom objects, and workflows across Sales Cloud instance, Salesforce Lightening and core languages (Visual-force, Apex).
- Design and implement dashboards and tailor reports for other departments.
- Perform data maintenance to facilitate reporting and enhanced security. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Provide & facilitate on-job training to team members as & when required
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or marketing with at least 5 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- 2+ years of experience on Salesforce implementation.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Java.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database.
- Experience with inside and/or field sales a plus.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good project management skills.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges etc.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.