- Responsible for growth and sound governing of the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization and strongly advocate organizational values.
- Oversee organization's budget, evaluate the organization's progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
- Act as ambassador for the organization. Promote the organization's image and public standing. Help promote diversity.
- Establish an organizational culture that embraces strategic planning and set clearly defined goals to initiate and lead the team evaluation and KPI.
- Report to the Board President.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business/Management from a reputed business school.
- 15+ years of experience in the area of expertise [Management, Strategy, Marketing, Nonprofits, Sales, Consulting, Academia, etc.] with 8+ years of prior leadership background.
- Direct experience developing and implementing marketing and branding strategies.
- Demonstrated interest/passion in the non-profit/social responsibility sector.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in meetings and task forces seen as a leader.
- Solid professional reputation.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and taking initiative.
- Visionary orientation. & leadership skills. Desire to play lead role in CLASS's growth strategy.
- Strong team-builder and team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Willing and able to make asks on CLASS's behalf [ambassadors].
- Honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- Minimum commitment of 1term [3 years] for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Monthly Board meetings.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: 10-15 hours per month [excluding meeting time] depending on the need.
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.