The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid). Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Lead projects/project teams and report to Practice Lead in related business category.
- Mentor and coach senior or new associates.
- Conduct need assessments and develop/review business proposals for client projects.
- Lead consultants in providing in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis related to legal, regulatory, market, industry, and financials.
- Develop business solutions or road map through research, analytics, insights, modeling in line with the long-term vision and mission of our non-profit clients, while benchmarking industry best practices.
- Prepare reports and presentations to internal or external stakeholders.
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide thought leadership through ongoing client project advisory, creating white papers and articles.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Strong skills in Research, Communications, Writing, and Presentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Strong business acumen for analysis, modeling and tracking of quantitative and qualitative business data and metrics; the ability to extrapolate meaning from such analyses, modeling and tracking.
Team players and commitment to deliver results.
Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Positive attitude and commitment to projects.
The Class Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Human Resources Team
The Class Consulting Group
Creating social DNA for a better world,
one community at a time.