The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
Volunteer Job/Unpaid(Flexibility to work with your full time job)
- Develop in-depth understanding of client business needs and position self as a key decision making partner.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify, coordinate and implement best practice delivery strategies
- Assist in facilitating a variety of improvements in client service while also supporting, building, and developing trusted relationships withing the organization
- Responsible to lead, manage, and facilitate programs that align with CLASS objective and design customized strategies that drive significant organizational change
- Building familiarity and expertise with consulting techniques and grow knowledge across a broad range of business disciplines
- Provide advise and training to different teams on a wide range of business disciplines, including strategic planning, human resources, marketing, operational efficiency, growth strategies, and succession planning
- Assist the Practice development team to gather, share, evaluate and update market intelligence
- Promoting & Selling Business Solutions
- Facilitating Client workshops and proposal designing
- Providing Thought Leadership by developing White Papers
- Acting as Chief Advisor to the client project.
- Training & mentoring consultants and managers
- Gathering intelligence and managing Knowledge Management
- Responsible for growth and sound governing of the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization and strongly advocate organizational values.
- Oversee organization's budget, evaluate the organization's progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
- Act as ambassador for the organization. Promote the organization's image and public standing. Help promote diversity.
- Establish an organizational culture that embraces strategic planning and set clearly defined goals to initiate and lead the team evaluation and KPI.
- Report to the Board President.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business/Management from a reputed business school.
- 15+ years of experience in the area of expertise [Management, Strategy, Marketing, Nonprofits, Sales, Consulting, Academia, etc.] with 8+ years of prior leadership background.
- Direct experience developing and implementing marketing and branding strategies.
- Demonstrated interest/passion in the non-profit/social responsibility sector.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in meetings and task forces seen as a leader.
- Solid professional reputation.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and taking initiative.
- Visionary orientation. & leadership skills. Desire to play lead role in CLASS's growth strategy.
- Strong team-builder and team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Willing and able to make asks on CLASS's behalf [ambassadors].
- Honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- Minimum commitment of 1term [3 years] for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Monthly Board meetings.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: 10-15 hours per month [excluding meeting time] depending on the need.
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Human Resources Team
The Class Consulting Group
Creating social DNA for a better world,
one community at a time.