The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance, and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid).Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
New Associate is responsible for the following functions depending on the business need:
Education and Experience:
- Manage assigned activity/project/task in Business Consulting, HR, Marketing, IT and Client Acquisition.
- Research online and offline for assigned projects.
- Prepare new or revised draft for team review before weekly team meeting.
- Present his/her work during team meeting.
- Participate in team discussion, review, and offer constructive feedback/suggestions on other volunteers' projects.
- Open to new and challenging assignment.
- Report to project lead/Associate Director/Director.
Skills / Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree required.
- 1-2 years of work experience. Some knowledge of project management preferred.
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Should be passionate about serving the community.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work independently or in teams honoring formal hierarchy.
- Should honor commitments and adhere to CLASS's Values.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person [post pandemic]and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Human Resources Team
The Class Consulting Group
Creating social DNA for a better world,
one community at a time.