The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
● Oversee the daily operation of our HR Information Systems
● Process volunteers data like leaves, and working hours
● Enroll new hires and enter information including contact details and job titles
●Design manuals and document data processing procedures
●Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS
● Research vendors and implement new integrations as needed
Education and Experience:
● Work experience as an HRIS Manager or similar role
● Hands-on experience with HR database administration
● Familiarity with ATS Analytical skills
● BSc in Human Resources Management
● Additional diploma in Computer Science is a plus
● Willingness to take initiatives
● Strong project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
● Leadership development opportunities.
● Networking opportunities.
● Group based learning
● Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.