The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
Education Qualification & Experience
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Quickly understand the current environment and provided recommendations to improve the infrastructure software.
- Lead the design, build, and support of cost-effective and scalable IT systems and applications to enable business productivity and growth for CLASS.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to gather technology requirements and act as a solution consultant.
- Assist in tracking, implementation and inventory of IT Infrastructure software.
- Support and architect core IT services such as Office 365, SharePoint online, backups, security and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot IT issues in a collaborative team environment and provide excellent customer service to our internal clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support is a plus.
- Progressive multi-site systems engineering and administration experience in small to medium sized organizations is preferred.
- Previous experience with MS Exchange Administration (Anti-Spam, Archiving, Remote Wiping), Directory Synchronization (DirSync) and Active Directory (AD) integration.
- Demonstrable design, implementation, engineering and operational support capabilities in the following technical disciplines: Windows and Mac OS, Office365, Networking Security, Cloud Computing.
- Strong understanding of day-to-day functionality in Microsoft services like Skype, Lync, Yammer, One Drive, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Troubleshooting various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.