We are looking for an HR Onboarding Manager to oversee the procedures our company follows before and after hiring new volunteers.
●Organize orientation programs (first day, first week, first month and first quarter).
● Act as a consultant to new volunteers.
● Create and update our volunteer handbook.
● Monitor volunteer turnover and retention rates.
● Schedule and oversee training sessions.
● Introduce new hires to current volunteers.
●Add new volunteer information to organization's database.
● Communicate with new volunteers before their start date to provide necessary information (e.g. work schedules and contract details).
● Assist existing volunteers when they move to new department or position.
Education and Experience:
● Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Manager or in relevant HR role Experience with HRIS and ATS.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Confidentiality and work ethics.
● BS in Human Resources Management or similar field.
● Willingness to take initiatives.
● Strong project management skills.
● Excellent in communication and presentation.
● Able to work independently and as part of a team.
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
● Leadership development opportunities.
● Networking opportunities.
● Group based learning.
● Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.