The CLASS Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Assess CLASS’s site health metrics on a regular basis, identify and report out trends, provide recommendations for content, design, navigation enhancements.
- Respond to adhoc analytics requests.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and stakeholders to develop strategy, manage/lead/track implementation and measure effectiveness of SEO.
- Monitor and respond to SEO issues.
- Create SEO best practices documentation for publishers on CLASS website.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Web Governance and Risk:
- Manage web governance and risk related areas and coordinate between internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams to stay informed of issues that introduce risk to CLASS’ web properties.
- Work with internal stakeholders to maintain risk-related response guide, third party vendor list, domains.
- Represent team on website risk-related processes and testing.
- Manage and audit CMS user access/roles.
- Assess technology and trends to enhance our public website.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- At least 5 years of business experience and 3+ years within a Digital Marketing function or team.
- Proven success implementing SEO best practices, including technical tasks, on-platform and off-platform optimization.
- Experience working with SEO platforms and measurement tools.
- Experience working with a content management solution in a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools.
- Experience managing projects with broad scope and multiple cross-company stakeholders.
- Highly analytical, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to identify key data points and translate into actionable results and optimization recommendations.
- Solid understanding of key performance indicators, dashboard reporting and performance measurement.
- Effective communicator. Ability to articulate an issue or opportunity in both quantitative and qualitative terms, and deliver clear communications, both verbally and in written form, that resonates with a variety of audiences.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with broad scope and cross-company stakeholders under tight deadlines.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.