The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
Education Qualification & Experience
- Operate effectively as a member of marketing team and work closely with Group Lead Marketing on layout and design media.
- Create media products that make a substantial contribution in accomplishing CLASS & client’s objectives.
- Take part in the preliminary planning of the website, meeting and discussing ideas related to the layout and organization of the site, color types or images to be used.
- Periodically review graphic materials and present the information in an eye-catching yet organized manner.
- Translate client's informational or marketing content into a functional website and ensure that they are easy to access and visually effective.
- Use computer software, design systems and artistic media techniques to create animation/ interactive design concepts by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develop and enforce content/display standards. Redesign and maintenance of CLASS website; work with other teams facilitating their access to the site.
- Media based diploma or degree is preferred.
- 5 years of prior experience in Web designing or related field like Multimedia design / Content management / Audio-Video Editing / Multimedia programming and technology.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good project management skills.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.