The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
● Responsible for implementing Talent Management project planning around the solutions, strategies and tools to support key initiatives and talent management programs.
● Analyze organizational structures, responsibilities, reporting relationships and work processes to determine company-wide programs and/or training initiatives that need to be changed or implemented in order to increase organizational effectiveness.
● Research, benchmark, and collect best practices as they relate to HR initiatives, projects, and programs. Additionally, the Talent Management Associate will manage and direct the implementation of one or more small to medium sized projects including the definition, development, delivery of Talent Management programs and projects such as Performance Management program, Volunteer Engagement Survey Project, Talent Reviews and Career Mapping programs. This includes: managing project scope, schedule, and communications; demonstrating ability to research subjects to support project work, workflow and support analysis; ensuring the preparation of quality deliverables; documenting and presenting project status and supporting special projects and analysis related to initiative; analyzing data, trends or obstacles and consider available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding; and implementing regular project related effective communication occurs.
Education and Experience:-
● Bachelor’s degree in HR
● 3 plus years of work experience as a HR generalist
● Willingness to take initiatives
● Strong project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
● Leadership development opportunities.
● Networking opportunities.
● Group based learning.
● Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.