The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
● Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities
● Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
● Should implement the team plans as per calendar for the team
● Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board
● Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with the Team Lead
● Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams
● Implement volunteer engagement activities
● Should collect feedback from each team member and keep the board members informed about it
● Should be able to guide the team members for training, feedback, succession planning etc.
● Define and maintain training schedule based on the identified training needs/ gap.
● Work with subject matter experts, Team leads, as approved to develop and execute the training.
● Thorough knowledge of adult training methodologies and training delivery methods.
● Design, write and administer training assessment; prepare reports on regular basis on the assessment results.
● Conduct soft skills trainings such as business writing, time management, influencing without authority, conflict resolution, effective communication skills, train-the-trainer sessions.
● Design and develop soft skills learning content in collaboration with the Curriculum developer.
● Input course information, tools, and associated documents into LMS.
Education and Experience:-
● Bachelor’s degree with seven plus years of experience in leadership role.
● Strong leadership and project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
● Leadership development opportunities.
● Networking opportunities.
● Group based learning.
● Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.