The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
● Attract and recruit new volunteers to fulfill needs of the organization
● Guide new volunteers through the orientation and induction process
● Design and deliver volunteer training and development programs
● Manage, track, and recognize volunteer engagements in the organization
● Measure organizational performance and provide routine analysis report to management team and the Board
● Support HR team wise projects and activities
Education and Experience:-
● Bachelor’s degree in HR or 3 plus years of work experience as a HR generalist
● Strong leadership and project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
● Leadership development opportunities.
● Networking opportunities.
● Group based learning.
● Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.