The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
● Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
● Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
● Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
● Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
● Working closely with the Board Chair of the team to execute team's strategy.
● Keeping the Board President and Board Chairs informed about the latest development on regular basis.
● Seeking approvals on strategic issues on monthly basis and when required
● Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
● Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting reports to the board.
Planning and Development:
●Developing an operation plan with team managers and with other management team members
● Encouraging leadership-based culture.
Coordination & Accountability:
● Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams
● Ensuring that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated
● 10 plus years of work experience as a HR generalist
● Strong leadership and project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
● Leadership development opportunities.
● Networking opportunities.
● Group based learning.
● Satisfactory volunteering experience
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.