The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
TA Group Lead is responsible for the following functions depending on the need of the situation:
● Develop recruitment materials such as job descriptions, templates, etc.
● Workforce demand and supply management.
● Attract and recruit new volunteers to fulfill needs of the organization.
● Manage and track volunteer recruitment channels.
● Institutional recruitment.
● Measure recruitment efforts and provide recruitment records and reports to the Team Lead
● Conduct interviews.
● Assist and facilitate the selection process.
● Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
● Maintains an organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
● Lead any other HR projects and activities as and when needed.
Education and Experience:-
● Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Human Resource
● Seven plus years of work experience as a HR generalist.
Skills / Abilities:-
● Willingness to take initiatives
● Strong project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Should have passion for serving community
● Should be reliable
● Should have a sense of humor
● Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy
● Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code Values
● Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position
● Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls
● Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time]
● Leadership development opportunities
● Networking opportunities
● Group based learning
● Satisfactory volunteering experience
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.