The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Develop business plans and client acquisition strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
- Conduct research & develop operational plans in seeking business with potential NPO prospects.
- Manage and provide leadership to the client acquisition team.
- Collaborate with internal teams; Marketing to support & generate new lead identification and Business Consulting Services (BCS) team to ensure clarity of service offering.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with NPO’s to explain more about CLASS and understand their needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Oversee proposal development to potential clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the team is equipped with the service offering, and client acquisition approach required to be successful.
- Maintain Salesforce/HubSpot (CRM Database) on all potential leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR.
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
- MBA Marketing with 8+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales.
- Prior leadership background is strongly desired.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Knowledge in marketing for nonprofit is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in brand management.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.