The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Responsible for cultivating client relationships with one / more client/s and securing repeat business from existing clients.
- Works closely with the project team throughout project delivery to ensure client needs are fulfilled.
- In collaboration with BCS team assess project impact at predefined intervals (6 months and 1 year after project completion)
- Managing and providing leadership to the Client Management team.
- Regularly engages with existing clients to create awareness about other services CLASS can offer.
- Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all client management activities.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and review.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events
Education Qualification & Experience
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
- BA/BS/MBA Business or Marketing with 3-5 years of experience in Client Management.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Good management skills
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Effective communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.