The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Client RelationsTeam (CR).
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
- Develop Marketing strategy, create and execute digital marketing campaigns designed to acquire new clients
- Defines the creative approach for campaigns to accomplish marketing goal, and works closely with the broader team to deliver campaigns to support the organization growth.
- Research and evaluate new marketing opportunities, and client needs and insights. • Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Promote “Brand Class” to the local and online community.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Developing of new and consistent information (article links, case studies, and events) is posted regularly.
- Build strategic partnerships with associations, organizations, and corporations
Education & Experience:
- Develop, manage and provide leadership to the team.
- Plan meetings, presentations, programs, and special events, participate and represent the team in these activities.
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- BA / BS / MBA Marketing with 3-5 yrs of experience
• 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
• Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering teamwork
• Passionate & committed to serving the community
• Excellent Communicator
• Good sense of humor
• Honors CLASS's code of ethics
• Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
• Attend monthly meetings: 2 in-person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
• Leadership development opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Group-based learning
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/
] or register with us through [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register
]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.