The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid).
Manager is responsible for few or all of the following functions depending on the need of the situation:
● Develop recruitment materials such as job descriptions, templates, etc.
● Workforce demand and supply management.
● Attract and recruit new volunteers to fulfill needs of the organization.
● Manage and track volunteer recruitment channels.
● Institutional recruitment.
● Measure recruitment efforts and provide recruitment records and reports to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
● Conduct interviews.
● Assist and facilitate the selection process.
● Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
● Maintains an organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
● Support any other HR projects and activities as and when needed.
● Specific Requirements:
● Acquired academic degree in HR or 3+ years work experience as a HR generalist
● Willingness to take initiatives
● Strong project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must attend weekly meeting on a regular basis
● Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year
Skills / Abilities:
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent in communication written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Should have passionate about serving the community.
- Should be reliable and have great sense of humor.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The Class Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.