The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
● Talent Management & Development Manager is responsible for implementing Talent Management project planning around the solutions, strategies and tools to support key initiatives and talent management programs.
● The Talent Management & Development Manager will analyze organizational structures, responsibilities, reporting relationships and work processes to determine company-wide programs and/or training initiatives that need to be changed or implemented in order to increase organizational effectiveness.
● The Manager will research, benchmark, and collect best practices as they relate to HR initiatives, projects, and programs. Additionally, the Talent Management Manager will manage and direct the implementation of one or more small to medium sized projects including the definition, development, delivery of Talent Management programs and projects such as Performance Management program, Employee Engagement Survey Project, Talent Reviews and Career Mapping programs. This includes: managing project scope, schedule, and communications; demonstrating ability to research subjects to support project work, workflow and support analysis; ensuring the preparation of quality deliverables; documenting and presenting project status and supporting special projects and analysis related to initiative; analyzing data, trends or obstacles and consider available solutions or alternative methods of proceeding; and implementing regular project related effective communication occurs.
● Specific Requirements:
● Acquired academic degree in HR or 3+ years work experience as a HR generalist
● Willingness to take initiatives
● Strong project management skills
● Excellent in communication and presentation
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must attend weekly meeting on a regular basis
● Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year
Skills / Abilities:
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent in communication written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Should have passionate about serving the community.
- Should be reliable and have great sense of humor.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code Values.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The Class Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.