The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance, and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid).
- Lead the Business Consulting Services Group and drive the consulting business.
- Develop strategic and operation plans by identifying short term and long-term priorities.
- Set KPIs and track progress of strategic projects Provide leadership to the team and encourage leadership-based culture.
- Responsible for strategic planning, executing team's strategy and in identifying annual strategic priorities. Track progress of BCS activities.
- Develop high level business plans and strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets. Liaise with clients to ensure repeat business by managing relationship with current and past clients. Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
- Lead the communications with the client and leverage resources within the team and with other teams. Ensure that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated.
- Lead and manage the divisions and projects within the division. Mentor and provide leadership for team members.
- Responsible for growth and sound governing of the organization.
- Ensure fulfillment of the mission of the organization and strongly advocate organizational values.
- Oversee organization's budget, evaluate the organization's progress toward strategic goals and ensure sufficient resources.
- Act as ambassador for the organization. Promote the organization's image and public standing. Help promote diversity.
- Establish an organizational culture that embraces strategic planning and set clearly defined goals to initiate and lead the team evaluation and KPI.
- Report to the Board President.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in Business/Management from a reputed business school.
- 15+ years of experience in the area of expertise [Management, Strategy, Marketing, Nonprofits, Sales, Consulting, Academia, etc.] with 8+ years of prior leadership background.
- Direct experience developing and implementing marketing and branding strategies.
- Demonstrated interest/passion in the non-profit/social responsibility sector.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in meetings and task forces seen as a leader.
- Solid professional reputation.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and taking initiative.
- Visionary orientation. & leadership skills. Desire to play lead role in CLASS's growth strategy.
- Strong team-builder and team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-confident and outgoing personality.
- Willing and able to make asks on CLASS's behalf [ambassadors].
- Honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- Minimum commitment of 1term [3 years] for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Monthly Board meetings.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: 10-15 hours per month [excluding meeting time] depending on the need.
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Human Resources Team
The Class Consulting Group
Creating social DNA for a better world,
one community at a time.