The CLASS Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid). Temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Develop and implement all digital marketing strategies and plans.
- Assist in ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop new and consistent information (article links, case studies, and events) to be posted regularly.
- Promote “Brand Class” to the local and online community.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Build strategic partnerships with associations, organizations, and corporations.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Keep Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis
- Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents team in these activities •
- Participate in team meetings, supports the broader CR team and collaborates across the CLASS Group.
- BA / BS / MBA Marketing with 8-10 years of experience.
- Knowledge in marketing for nonprofit is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in media, corporate or nonprofit setting with emphasis on web designing, writing, marketing, fundraising, strategic planning, and project management.
- Strong effective communicator. Interact effectively with internal and external contacts including conversations with client, client evangelism and outreach.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead and coordinate the efforts of a large team of diverse creative employees in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Ability to manage meetings and present to internal and external audiences.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.