The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid).
Education Qualification & Experience
- Analyze the structure and flow of CLASS’ work to identify possible application solutions.
- Develop application strategies and handle tasks of deploying various software applications to make the business more efficient and successful.
- Defined and delivered application development
- Manage application software implementation and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot software problems to provide technical support and problem resolution related to business application software systems.
- Create, develop and oversee protocols and procedures for any new software that is introduced to the organization.
- Lead and facilitate training to users.
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated; Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with database management, information system troubleshooting. and preparing workflow analyses.
- Substantial experience in working with TCP/IP and network security.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with project management principles.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.