The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
Education Qualification & Experience
- Generate, research and pitch ideas for posts.
- Write, edit, publish, and promote content on relevant third-party platforms.
- Promote new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and white papers and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed. Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Invite other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitor responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Stay current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience writing for a B2B/B2C audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML.
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.