The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Lead client relations and marketing activities in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & developing existing NPO relationships.
- Seek repeat business by managing relationships with current & past clients.
- Develop business plans and CR strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
- Collaborate with the Business Consulting Services team to reach out to CLASS clients to gauge the impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up on projects and/or referrals.
- Create and deliver proposal presentations to potential clients.
- Build CLASS’s brand and develop marketing programs & communication channels that will drive new business growth.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organization related events.
- Oversee Salesforce/Hubspot (CRM) to ensure we are managing our relationships and interactions with our existing/potential clients.
- Provide leadership to the CR team, ensuring appropriate training communication and leveraging of resources within the team
Education Qualification & Experience
- Assist in developing strategic and operational plans by identifying short-term and long-term priorities.
- Track KPIs and progress of strategic projects and present management reports to the board.
- Provide leadership to the team and encourage a leadership-based culture.
- Preside over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as track projects and ongoing activities.
- Ensure appropriate communications and leverage resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promote volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
- MBA Marketing with 8+ years of prior leadership background.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Passionate & committed to serve community.
- Optimistic, reliable and capable of fostering teamwork without formal hierarchy.
- Excellent in communication and presentation.
- Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Continuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.