The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Client RelationsTeam (CR).
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
• Lead client relations and marketing activities in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & developing existing NPO relationships.
• Seek repeat business by managing relationships with current & past clients. • Develop business plans and CR strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
• Collaborate with the Business Consulting Services team to reach out to CLASS clients to gauge the impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up on projects and/or referrals. • Create and deliver proposal presentations to potential clients.
• Build CLASS’s brand and develop marketing programs & communication channels that will drive new business growth.
• Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organization related events.
• Oversee Salesforce (CRM) to ensure, we are managing our relationships and interactions with our existing/potential clients.
• Provide leadership to the CR team, ensuring appropriate training, communications and leveraging of resources within the team.
• Assisting in developing strategic and operational plans by identifying short term and long term priorities.
• Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
• Providing leadership to the team and encouraging a leadership based culture
• Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
• Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
• Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education & Experience:
• MBA Marketing with 8+ years experience in Business Development, Sales or Marketing.
• Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database preferred
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
• 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
• Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering teamwork
• Passionate & committed to serving the community
• Excellent Communicator
• Good sense of humor
• Honors CLASS's code of ethics
• Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
• Attend monthly meetings: 2 in-person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
• Leadership development opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Group-based learning
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/
] or register with us through [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register
]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.