The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Client RelationsTeam (CR).
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
- Assist in developing and implementing all digital marketing strategies and plans.
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Developing of new and consistent information (article links, case studies, and events) is posted regularly.
- Promote “Brand Class” to the local and online community.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Creative content writing and doing blog posts.
Education & Experience:
- Keep Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis
- Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents team in these activities •
- Participate in team meetings, supports the broader CR team and collaborates across the CLASS Group.
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
- BA / BS / MBA Marketing with 2+ yrs of experience
• 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
• Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering teamwork
• Passionate & committed to serving the community
• Excellent Communicator
• Good sense of humor
• Honors CLASS's code of ethics
• Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
• Attend monthly meetings: 2 in-person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
• Leadership development opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Group-based learning
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/
] or register with us through [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register
]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.