The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Client RelationsTeam (CR).
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
- Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects.
- Confirm current operations and understand key programs on identified prospects.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all lead activity.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Education & Experience:
- Assist leadership in Business Plans/Client presentations
- Keep Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis
- Plans meetings, presentations, programs, and special events and participates and represents the team in these activities
- Participate in team meetings, supports the broader CR team and collaborate across the CLASS Group.
• BS / MBA Sales/ Marketing with 2+ yrs of experience
• Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database preferred
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
• 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
• Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering teamwork
• Passionate & committed to serving the community
• Excellent Communicator
• Good sense of humor
• Honors CLASS's code of ethics
• Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
• Attend monthly meetings: 2 in-person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
• Leadership development opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Group-based learning
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/
] or register with us through [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register
]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.