The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Client RelationsTeam (CR).
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Location: SUNNYVALE, CA
- Develop business plans and client acquisition strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets.
- Conduct research & develop operational plans in seeking business with potential NPO prospects.
- Manage and provide leadership to the client acquisition team.
- Collaborate with internal teams; Marketing to support & generate new lead identification and Business Consulting Services(BCS) team to ensure clarity of service offering.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with NPO’s to explain more about CLASS and understand their needs and potential fit with CLASS Offerings.
- Oversee proposal development to potential clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the team is equipped with the service offering, and client acquisition approach required to be successful.
- Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all potential leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
Education & Experience:
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implement KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implement resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Foster appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
• MBA Marketing with 8+ years experience in Business Development or Sales
• Experience with Salesforce or any CRM database preferred
Other requirements & Pre-requisites:
• 1+ yr of commitment for pro-bono position
• Optimistic, Reliable and capable of fostering teamwork
• Passionate & committed to serving the community
• Excellent Communicator
• Good sense of humor
• Honors CLASS's code of ethics
• Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time)
• Attend monthly meetings: 2 in-person meetings (At Sunnyvale CA); 2 conference calls
• Leadership development opportunities
• Networking opportunities
• Group-based learning
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/
] or register with us through [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register
]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.